Monday, March 21, 2011

Sushi Cruise

If you are looking for great sushi and an unmatchable atmosphere all at a decent price, look no farther. Sushi Cruise in Edgewater, NJ has it all! This restaurant is located off River Road in Edgewater, NJ, and only about five minutes from NYC. The best part about Sushi Cruise is the jaw dropping view you get as soon as you walk through the doors. The restaurant is small and rectangular, one of the longer walls make up the actual sushi bar and the OTHER is all windows giving an open and amazing view of NYC. The greatest part is you don't have to be rich or a "baller" to get these views, since the restaurant space is so open, everyone receives a million dollar view.
Before I even opened the menu, I was already in awe of this restaurant, the atmosphere set the mood, which was a wonderful one. However, after I opened the menu, I only became more and more pleased. As someone who loves sushi, and likes to stick the the restaurants I already know won't disappoint me, I am always cautious when trying out a new place. Yet, this place had it all and more. Not only was everything I was craving in the menu, but their specialty rolls were truly original and delicious sounding. I felt impelled to venture outside my usual and try something new.
When the food arrived, my love for this new found restaurant grew even more! The food was mouth watering! It was some of the best sushi I have ever had (and I have had A LOT of sushi). Everything was incredible fresh and the rolls were big and plump. Unlike some restaurants that really skimp out on the quality of the rolls. By the end of the meal I was full and more then satisfied. When I received the bill, which I had been dreading all night, I was only more satisfied. I couldn't image a place like this coming out to the same price as the hole in the wall sushi establishment I go to in my hometown of Westfield, NJ, but it was. The specialty rolls all equaled out to about $10 each, which is extremely fair comparable to most other sushi restaurants.
Overall, my experience in Edgewater was a great one. I look forward to the next opportunity I have to go back to Sushi Cruise. I'm getting hungry just writing about it! :-)

For more information visit the Sushi Cruise website at http://www.sushi-cruise.com/info.html

No comments:

Post a Comment